Want to share your videos or pictures with other Manta Owners and interested guests? Great Idea!
Here’s a “How To” premer that should get you started.
- You’ll want to add the article to the “Members Blog” section.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the site, then click on the +New button at the top of the screen
- You’ll start a new “Add New Post”
- In the Title Section, name your blog post, e.g., “My Trip to the Bahamas”
- In the body of the post, add the relevant text
- If you want to add pictures, you have several options:
- If you want to upload your pictures to the site, click the “Add Media” button. You’ll be able to add one or more pictures to your post.
- If you want to provide a link to your pictures that are located on some other site, type something like “See my pictures” (or whatever text you’d like to use as the link, and then click on the Link Button. This will open a dialog box and you’ll need to type in the link to the web location for your picture(s).
- If you want to add a link to a YouTube video, simply type in (or paste in) the URL for the video. Make sure the URL is on a line by itself. When you’re editing the post, you’ll see the video’s URL, but when you save and view the post, the video will be embedded directly within the post.
- Make sure you provide contact information if you’d like people to be able to contact you directly to discuss your post in more detail.
- Site Members will be able to post comments to your Blog Post.